A year after the official presentation of Anima, a new jewel of the De Rosa family was presented at the Gran Fondo De Rosa Firenze. We are talking about the new De Rosa E-Bike, daughter of the Cuore Rosso made in Cusano Milanino and that reflects the aesthetics, quality and racing soul of all the De Rosa bikes.
A new challenge for De Rosa faced with an E-Bike made with the utmost care and precision in detail and respecting all the characteristics desired by the many cyclists:
- Over 80km of autonomy
- Weight of the frame 1,700 grams
- Frame with integrated brake and derailleur cables, no external cable
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rated power 200
- New generation Bafang M 800 central engine
- 500 Watts of power (both engine and battery)
- Motor weight and battery 2.3 kg
- Battery charging time 3/4 hours
- Total bike weight 12 kg
The clean design of De Rosa Performance bikes make this pedal assisted bicycle perfect for those who want to have fun, experiencing cycling as a real agonist without being stressed by the stress of so much training.
Pre orderable immediately writing an email to email@example.com, available from June