Each new De Rosa frame set is covered by a 2 year official factory warranty. The warranty is conditioned upon the bicycle being operated under normal conditions and use, and being properly maintained.
The warranty does not cover:
- improper assembly;
- improper follow-up maintenance;
- improper installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold;
- damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect;
- labour and/or transport charges for full or part replacement, repair, return or changeover; or
- wear and tear of any third-party components attached to the bicycle or frameset, such as wheels, drive train, brakes, or any suspension related parts or components.
Remedy: Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the De Rosa warranty, or implied warranty is limited to repair or replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of De Rosa.
Except for this remedy, De Rosa will not be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential loss or damages, including without limitation, loss or damages for personal injury, property damage or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, product liability or any other theory.
The 2 year factory warranty is made solely to the original owner of the bicycle or frameset, and shall remain in force only as long as the original owner retains ownership of the bike. This warranty is not transferable.
To make a warranty claim you need to return the product to the same authorised De Rosa dealer you purchased it from, or contact us if you purchased it from the De Rosa North America website.
Please note that warranty consideration is ultimately the responsibility of the manufacturer of the product being returned, and Logica Sport is not responsible for the decisions and resolution process determined by the manufacturer. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair, replace, or deny a warranty claim at their discretion. We recommend consulting any pertinent warranty information available from the manufacturer's website prior to submitting a warranty request.
Expected turn around time on approved warranty claims will take up to six weeks.